Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have neglected my blog

That must be the eighth deadly sin. I see the last post was back in October, just before I dived into National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) when yet again I wrote more than 50,000 words of a novel in 30 days, then took the next 20 days to actually finish the novel. That's three novels drafted in the space of 12 months! Naturally, there's more to it than that, and now it's bed time and I've had a long and busy day--okay, week. However, blogging is on my list for tomorrow, which should mean that before the week is over I will yet again have provided you with some tale of adventure or woe, or both. Hang on. I'll be right back. This time for sure!

In the mean time, please check out my new page at Independent Authors Network!

No comments:

Post a Comment