Monday, January 16, 2012

She shoots, she scores!

And hasn't it been a long and curious road through Faerie from November 2009 and my very first NaNoWriMo which produced the first draft of The Dragon Ring (then called Sparrow's Dragon). Do you realize I drafted three (3) fantasy novels between November 1, 2009 and November 30, 2010? Three!

Dragon Ring has been expanded, revised numerous times, tinkered with, adjusted, rebooted since then, getting a little better--or even a lot better--along the way. The submission process, I have to tell you, is very wearing on the spirit. But the tide has turned, my dears! The world is about to meet Ben Harper, Raven, Aubrey and all the rest!

And how is that, you ask? This weekend I got an offer from a small but growing e-book publisher, based in the UK, called Crooked Cat. And yesterday I signed the contract! Publication is scheduled for sometime in March. Kindle distribution will be through Amazon, and all the rest at Smashwords.

Things are moving pretty fast. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment