Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's been a bad year

We've had bad years before, but at least we had our health. Where have I been lately?

Six months unemployment ended when I started a new job in mid-March. Two days later, my appendix burst, with complications, and landed me in the hospital for two weeks. Our reserves were already gone, our credit that was once so good has tanked. I'm at my wits' end. I have started back to work, but so many bills are backed up, I don't know how we'll ever recover. Any contributions will make a huge difference to getting us back on our feet again. It will also help keep the lights on, which is kind of critical since the new job is all telecommuting!

And since stressing about bills and health and everything else tends to stop the creative flow, you'll also be contributing to the further adventures of Ben and Raven and their friends in a substantive way. If you prefer not to put your credit card number out there right now, please drop me a note and I'll email a mailing address.

More news soon about The Mermaid Stair, coming May 25, 2014 from Crooked Cat.

Many thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment