Friday, December 2, 2011

First post in December

Just got my new Kindle Touch. Yes, yes, I wanted the Fire, but it's wifi-only, and we've never succeeded in getting the wifi set up around here. And I just don't spend that much time (okay, any time) at Starbucks--especially when I'm writing.

So far, I'm liking it a lot, although it does take all day to recharge.  I've been wanting Kindle to be touch screen for ages! It does take a little getting used to, like any new tool. Most of the same things are available (except landscape view, for some reason) but in different places. And as always, the user guide isn't that much use. More news as it happens.

A newer Fire with the bugs sorted out is supposed to be in the works already. And who knows, I might even have wifi at home by the time it hits the market.

Oh! And a final note: This link is supposed to help  Looking for good reads on the Kindle? Click here! KINDLE 3


P.S. Have you read Molly September yet? A great book makes a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment