Friday, March 16, 2012

Away with the faeries!

In a good way, of course. My new book is out, my new fantasy, my first fantasy ever! Everything I've written up to this has been straight historical, or romantically historical. The Dragon Ring is still history, of course, and time travel, and the Fae, great and small.

For a nice little discussion of the inspiration and how Dragon Ring and the series came to be, Cathie Dunn has given me space on her blog today: Cathie Dunn Writes. Please check it out and comment if you will.

And oh yes, please stop into Amazon or Smashwords and download a copy of The Dragon Ring for yourself. And tell your friends!


P.S. If you don't have an e-reader, Kindle has an app for your phone or your computer (Mac or PC) that opens up a whole new world of bookmarks, archiving, and (my personal favorite) adjustable font display size.

No comments:

Post a Comment