Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So the King of Faerie walks into a bar...


Welcome to my talk radio debut! A couple of months ago I was introduced to the delightfully mad Jesse V. Coffee, who among other things hosts a twice-weekly show about authors and their work on Edin Road Radio. And she invited me on the show! Usually it's a chat, an interview, a short reading and thank yous I told Jesse how long this piece is, and that I'd find another. But when I said "After all, how often do you meet the king of Faerie in a bar?" she wanted nothing else! So here we are.

The show is only half a hour, and the first chapter (and a bit) runs about 20 minutes, but Jesse really wanted me to go for  it. so there wasn't time for much else. I'll be back in May, though, for a proper chat! Thanks so much to Jesse Coffey of Edin Road for inviting me and making it all so easy!.

And now, and all for your delight, here it is! Your first taste of The Dragon Ring, as read by yours truly.
Air date: 3/13/2012 3:30pm PDT

Listen to internet radio with EdinRoad on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment