Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Blogging Hurts



It does. It's one more thing, in a world of more things, that takes away from time I could be writing the books that get people interested in my blog. In general when I have something to say, I turn it into fiction, although that's not entirely true. Sometimes I turn it into a Facebook post. And I guess if I can do it there, I can do something similar here. And maybe a bit of a blog now and then makes people interested in reading my books.

I know I should put it on a regular reliable schedule, so let's say every other Monday you'll get whatever occurs to me to share: some observations, some notes on whatever research topic I'm obsessing about, character descriptions, interesting words, old fairy art, new fairy art, places I've been, other fairy, faerie, Fae, and fantasy stuff,

MONSTERS!

and NO SPOILERS


And oh yes, PARDON MY DUST while I fiddle with the website in radical ways!