Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm Interviewed!

Today by Mary Ann Bernal on her blog and just in time for the paperback release of The Dragon Ring this coming Friday, August 31.

It begins here...

Welcome to Meet The Author! Today Maggie Secara has stopped by to give us a little insight into her life and her books. So let's get started.

Please tell us a little about yourself.
Let’s see. I have a Master’s degree in English and, before you roll your eyes, I actually make a living at putting words in a row. Not fiction, no, alas—but I am a technical writer, which is almost as good. Currently, I’m working on contract for the Los Angeles Police Department. I live in N. Hollywood, CA with my very supportive husband, the amazing JimDear, and our cats: a champagne and buff tabby called Mister, and Coco, a very fluffy torty. Everything else, as they say, is subject to change without notice.

When did you start writing?
I wrote a little poem when I was about 8, which I can still recite. It began: Spring is in the flowers, Spring is in the air...” And they haven’t been able to shut me up since.


... and finishes here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment